10 Funniest Questions From May 2019
Users often ask our Ivy chatbots some interesting questions. Sometimes we get a good laugh, and sometimes we learn something new. Here are 10 of our favorite questions from the past month, and our team’s creative responses.
1. Do you have a Chupacabra?
For the sake of any nearby livestock, we sure hope not!
2. What’s the best job for a curmudgeon?
We’re going to have to forward this question to one of our Career Services bots.
3. Who made the first burrito?
We’ve tried to find out, and we don’t know. We do know, however, the first documented burrito arrived in the 1920s.
4. How many pancakes does it take to cover a dog house?
That depends on the size of the dog house and the size of the pancakes! We do know that the average size of a pancake is 5 inches in diameter, so once you know the dimensions of your dog house, you can do the math!
5. Do I have to wear pants to an online interview?
This is a funny question, but certainly valid. Speaking from experience, some online interviewers may ask you to stand up during your interview. We would recommend wearing pants, just in case.
6. I need to find a job for my cat.
Cats make excellent emotional support animals! Or perhaps a treat taste tester.
7. My dog ate my scholarship. What do I do?
We’re pretty sure this depends on the scholarship provider, but they’re definitely going to want proof. Show us the dog photos!
8. What’s the deal with socks and sandals?
They may be ugly, but they sure are comfortable.
9. What GPA do I need to drop out of school and open a surf shop?
We’re not sure what GPA you’ll need, but we’d recommend graduating with a Business degree.
10. Why are you hating on my moons?
What moons? How many do you have? Where are they? We have so many follow-up questions.
While we love answering students’ serious inquiries, questions like these never fail to make us smile. How would you respond?